Thursday, January 7, 2010

I (heart) Hearts

Good Morning, and welcome to 2010! My year got off to a rather rocky start but hopefully it's all settled down now... Brenton and I had a lovely Christmas and yesterday our household grew by two with the birth of Asha's kittens... Two Identical black kittens with white noses and white socks, they are really cute and I'll post some pics when they get a bit bigger, at the mo they just look like rat babies...

During my small break I did do MANY cards, like more th
en I can count on one hand!!! Like 29!!!! That's many hands worth! Anyway enough rambling here is the first design, using my new stamp set I (heart) hearts...


The colour combo is Regal Rose, Rose red and Sage Shadow,with So Saffron Ribbon and Button... LOVE IT! Anyway thanks for stopping by, and my New Years Resolution is to blog more! Lets see how long I can make that one last for!

Oh and I got a new addiction over the holidays.... Dimensionals... I like thats my new favourite word for 2010... Dimensionals...

No comments: