Monday, January 11, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral.... yum yum


I have to admit I had so much fun making this card, using the floating Watercolour technique or whatever it is called, and using my craft ink on the Sanded Big stamp and then embossing it, oh and you can't really tell from this card but yes, DIMENSIONALS!!!!!! Oh and the Oval All from the Spring Mini, love love love it!

Us Dunedin people are pretty much onto our forth day of RAIN, RAIN, RAIN and I'm over it... Where is Summer I ask?

Anyway, as I'm not a Full time Stampin Up Demonstrator, hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go!!!!!

4 comments:

Sharlene said...

What a FAB card Shell! Totally awesome. Pity your not a full time demo - but it's a goal for the future, eh???

Paula Dobson said...

Wow Shell, This is really lovely. Your colouring is beautiful!

megan said...

one of my favs, I have started casing it yesterday but slightly different riding hood red and pink.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card!