Sunday, August 2, 2009

August's Technique Class




Another month has been and gone and August sees the start of my Technique Classes...

Come along and try 3 different techniques every month and make a card from each, you get to take away the cards and instructions to build your own little technique book!!! What's even better each technique will be on a different colour of SU card stock so not only will you build your techniques up, you'll get to see the cardstock colours in real life.....

This month's techniques are Sponged Sky, Retiform Grid and Faux Paper Latern.

Technique class is on Wednesday the 19th from 7pm... Flick me an email for more details: shellbellz@windowslive.com

Can't make the date? Get a few friends together and I will bring the techniques to you!

Enjoy your Sunday... Boo hoo no Grey's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Details on my kits and pdf's for my cool wallet will be tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: