Sunday, July 26, 2009

Introducing... and a sneak peak!

Ok, so here's another tease on my cool little card holder thingy I made... Well it's not going to be called a cool little card holder thingy, but the Fold-out Wallet Card Keeper... What a mouth full...

It uses the new set from the upcoming mini Great Friend and Also Walk in the Park DSP!!!! Love, love, love that paper!

After playing with this today I decided to tweak what I was going to offer, so you'll have to wait till the 1st.

But don't worry, I'll have Dunedin Classes, Kits and even just a pdf if the people want!!!!

Have a great Sunday!


P.S Sooooooooooooo sorry for the blah photos!!!!! Stupid camera is broken!!!!

3 comments:

susanwilliamsrn said...

i love your stuff! i would love it if you could email me how to make theses!
i will add myself as a follower...
check out my blog too
http://susanscreativespace.blogspot.com

Megan said...

love it cant wait to see it in person. love the new paper that will be a kepper.

kareN stampZ said...

so gorgeous