Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Instructions are in!



Sorry it's taken so long, I just had to figure out how to use paypal thingy on my blog!!!!! So, you've all seen blog cool Fold-out Wallet, now wanna make your own?

I did my instructions before I got my mini, so you're kit comes can come two ways either Friends 24/7 - Bella Bleu or Great Friends - Walk in the Park... Cost for the kit is $20 and only available to NZ residents!!!!
Just flick me an email @ shellbellz@windowslive.com with FWCK in the subjust line and I'll forward the details... payment is due by August 12th so supplies can be ordered.

Now if you just want the instructions, you can buy my PDF for just $7.50 It's designed around Friends 24/7 but by the end of the week I will ha
ve a bonus extra of the Walk in the Park dimensions... Demo's are feel free to use this in your classes. The only limitation is you can not give the actual instructions away (including to other demonstrators) and you can not use it in any internet or email based classes. But feel free to show off on your blogs!

I'll be able to email out PDF's within 24 hours, normally quicker!!!

No comments: