Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Stampin' Up Thief

I thought it was about time to re-introduce the once little Asha. A lovely little kitten who is now 6 months old who is truely deserving of her nickname, which can't be said on the blog, but its a two worded nickname first word starts with L the second with a B, I'm sure you can fill in the dots...

Anyway, for quite some time my partner has been telling me he has seen her carrying off my RE-INKERS and my WHEEL STAMPS, and I thought surely not... but yes it is true... I busted her in my little craft cupboard that holds all my little stuff yesterday! And I wake up to find my RIBBON all over the floor, cards destroyed and yesterday I spent the night chasing her around the house coz she had my SPONGES in her mouth...

But who can punish such a cute kitty?

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

how cute - she probably thinks this is a real cool game now

Keryn Campbell said...

I'm feeling very pleased that my cats were a little more elderly when I took up this business.

Michelle said...

Oh she is just adorable!! Looks (& acts) just like ours... carries around all sorts of stuff in his mouth - just hilarious!
Well done on posting the blinkie on your blog, and yes, it looks GORJUS!
Keep warm!
Michelle
WE Stamp