Friday, January 21, 2011

So long, farewell...

Well,  I have an announcement to make.  At the end of January I will no longer be a NZ SU Demo.  

As you all know I went to Australia for Christmas, and yes the trip was extended coz we couldn't get into Brisbane but, we have decided to go back.  

So on Monday when we went back to work we handed in our notice.  We finish work next friday and fly out on the 1st of Feb.   My partner is an Australian and has already scored himself a job.  All it took was one phone call.  We will be living in Bundaberg, QLD.

We have spend the last week selling off most of our belongs with the last things put on trademe.  All we are taking are clothes the pc and you guessed it, my crafty stuff!!!!  Max the grey cat went missing three weeks before Christmas and has not returned and Asha is getting flown to Whangarei tomorrow to stay with my parents as Brentons mum is allergic and we will be staying with his folks for a bit.

I will be sad to drop as a demo here, but my downline will be in good hands and will also be sending out a newsletter to my customers.

All is not lost though, my blog will continue as I will still be crafting, and as soon as I find myself fulltime work I will sign back up in Australia.

I would like to thank everyone for their positive comments on my blog and the friendships I have gained through the wider SU family :)

It may be awhile until I post again but I promise I will be back!

3 comments:

Helen Williams said...

All the best with the move Shelley.

Megan McDonald said...

You will be missed. Take care talk to you soon.
megan

Karen Lister said...

I will miss your help and knowledge my dear, all the very best with the trip and I hope to meet up with you at a convention one day over there. You have been a great upline, and I hope whoever takes Megan and I on can live up to your standards. Talk to you before you go.