Sunday, July 11, 2010

Keeping it Simple...



I've been asked to do some Thank You cards, and I was just experimenting abit...  This card is a CASE of something I saw on the web awhile ago but I forget where!!! I used a different stamp set and different colours then they did, but I love the way it turned out!!!  "Clean and Simple" cards aren't something I'm good at and am pleased with how it turned out!!!

I love Fifth Avenue Floral and don't think I have ever used it in a way that wasn't involving Watercolouring!!!!

Now I'm off to prep for wednesday class on "Vellum"  I have been putting it off all week!!!  

2 comments:

Amanda said...

nice Shelley!
does that mean you have also been putting off the acetate challenge which closes today and you need to set the next challenge!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Shelley - I love clean and simple.