Monday, July 19, 2010

Just Add Embossing


So this is my challenge card for "Just add Embossing"  It's using for the Bride and Tiny Tags, which I'm totally addicted to...  Not that you can really tell, but in this photo all the stamping has been embossed with White Embossing Powder, the photo doesn't do it justice, it looks wicked in real life, but the I'm biased.

Go check out the other challenges: 


I was back to work today, and I asked my team leader if she understood my message I left for her last week...  I got a "Nope, sounded like some drunk and I figured whoever didn't show up the message was from them!"

4 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Very sweet! I love using that sheet of Bella Bleu for the For The Bride set too. :-)

The Purple Butterfly said...

I really love this card ... elegant and demure xo

AJ said...

Hey Shelley. This is so sweet. Great take on the embossing challenge, thanks for coming to play at Just Add Ink! xx

Paula Dobson said...

Beautiful Wedding card Shellz. All the elements you have used work so well together. The gathered ribbon adds elegance. Thanks for playing!