Thursday, March 5, 2009

My 1st Kwerner Challenge and Mojo Monday in one!!!







I have been wanting to do a Kwerner Colour challenge for awhile but am always lacking in the right colours, until now! and I thought why not combine it with the Mojo Monday 74# challenge! So thats what I did and this is the result!



I even tried watercolouring, just dont look TOOO close!



Recipe: Embrace Life stamp set, colours Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip!






Oh and White Organsa ribbon!

11 comments:

Sharlene said...

Great job on combining 2 challenges! Keep them coming ...

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty!

Cheri Howard said...

I love the simplicity of the card, and the colors are so mellow!

Stop by my blog to see something I left for you...

kareNstampZ said...

looks lovely - clever you combining two in one

Littleted62 said...

A lovely simple card, and the colours are really pretty.

travelingmama said...

This is stunning! I love the elegant simplicity!

Jessica Rosario said...

Nice card! You did great at combining the two!!

Ange Kelly said...

Very lovely card!

Bev said...

So pretty

Terri E. said...

Great job with combining the 2 challenges! It really went together well.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sassy Scrapin' said...

You did great on the MJM challenge! The watercoloring is really pretty!