Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just Add Ink Number 23-


So, I seem to be forming a habit...  Using the Just Add Ink challenges to build my scrapbook up!!!  This photo is very special to me so I wanted to do do something pretty...  

I don't think there's many families out there that has 4 generations in one picture... This photo contains.... ME!!!  (I'm the baby!!!)  My mum, her mum- my Nanny and her mum - known to me as Nanny Stepho...  

This is the first page that I have done that I have scrapbooked my Nann, and I was surprised how hard it was... Both of them died when I was around 4, so I didn't know them that much..  But from what I've heard from heard they were both lovely ladies, just check out their smiles...




So this what four generations of women from my mums side of my family looks like and later tonight I plan to scrapbook a photo that has four generations of blokes from my dad's side!!!!

6 comments:

Mae Collins said...

Isn't it great how you can make matching 'buttons' using DSP for a specific layout!

Anonymous said...

Nice one Shell, has Auntie Kay seen it yet...Mum

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, I love that line of DSP buttons! Gorgeous!

Gayatri said...

Another beautiful 100% stampin' Up! layout. Love it and admire your page. Great work.

Tania Gould said...

This is really effective - love the 'butttons'! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink!

AJ said...

This is so gorgeous! Thanks for playing.