Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Rose is a Rose card one



Here's the first card that goes in the Card Keeper made last weekend.... I sooooo adore the classyness of this stamp set!

And again, sorry for the suckyness of the photo! Am trying to get my camera fixed! You can't really see from this pic but I have used dimensionals on the main rose and it really pops in person...

I used the Rose is a Rose stamp set, PP Card stock, Riding hood red ink and DSP, Bella Rose, LOVE LOVE LOVE that paper!!!!

I am also getting alot of requests for the purse I showed on my blog in August and but I failed to link where I got the instructions from! So here's the link...

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14002442#post14002442

I adjusted the length of the cardstock to fit the DSP, but you can change it up however you like!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love what you did with the purse - so cute!