Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Always...


Before I give my little rant on my card, I'd first like to give a small rant... about SNOW.
Snow, pretty from a distance, not so pretty when you run out of fire wood and have moved from the Sunny, and Tropical Bay of Islands to Dunedin, down in the deep south and am still getting used to the COLD! Even the farmers I have been speaking with for my job were like, its too early for this (DOT DOT DOT) Anyway, while I wasn't walking around outside when it was snowing and depending on who you talk to it may have just been a heavy frost.... I still frooze my behind off... But then when I get into the air conditioned bus and I actually see the snow on the hills, I was like Wowwwwwwwwwwww Snow everyone who got on the bus would have been like who is this freak girl. End rant.

So anyone who comes visiting on my blog can pretty much guess 'Always' is my favourite... This card is only of the cards I had on display at the fundraiser I went to a week or so ago...

I just Not Quite Navy ink and c/s and Baja Breeze ink and paper and the linen thread and the Jumbo eyelits.... and deminsionals, not that you can tell from the photo though!


2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Shelley I love those colour too. I also love what you've done with the jumbo eyelets and thread.

Jenny said...

i love this set :) and you have done it so well :)