Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In-colour Onesie!


A friend of mine is having a C-section tomorrow so I thought I would make a card, by the colours its obviously a boy, only known to the world at the moment as "Junior" coz the name is a secret until tomorrow! I thought yeah I'll make a cool onesie card and then i was like, ummm I have no baby stamps, so I found my Garden Whimsey and found the Lady bird, and thought that will do!

So I hope she likes it!

I used the soon to be gone Soft Sky and Blue Bayou!

6 comments:

Bren said...

great choice of stamps for a boy.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

hey shell

i love it and jr gunna love it to well to the family shellz

xxx

steoh and jr

Anonymous said...

hey shellz

i love it and jr gunna love it to welcum to the family neva realized your soooooooo talented

god i have baby brain 2day
xxx

steph and jr

ok dont laugh at the previous one

Jenny said...

this is cute Shelley - and quite apt - not sure if you ahve seen it but on splitcoast there is a discussion somewhere about those mini ladybugs looking like sperm! ;)

Nicki said...

So sweet! Fantastic shape, that will be a real talking point.

Christy Dillman said...

This card is adorable, your friend will love it!

Christy- SBS #27