Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Embrace Life Card Box



Check this out!
Ok, so I'm not an expert box maker, took three times to get it right, but doesn't it rock! I wanted to make a box to fit cards and the C6 envies we can get through Stampin' Up!
I used my favourite stamps from the mini, Embrace Life, and my pretty much favourite colour combo, although Purely Pomergrante still is my favourite colour of all time!

Anyho, the Recipe for this card box: Soft Sky and Blue Bayou Textured Cardstock, Sahara Sand Cardstock, Soft Sky ribbon, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Versamark, Blue Bayou ink and a half round Pearl from the pretties kit.

Of course what is a card box without cards to go in it? Well right now thats top secret :)
If you like this box, and live in the Dunedin area, email me and ask how you can do this project (along with the cards) in your own home with a few friends.

Don't live in Dunedin? I'm working on something for you too!

2 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Beautiful box i really love the colours!!

Jenny said...

cute! I love choc chip with those blues. Never thought of putting those together :)